Railways | 1890 | Silent | B/W
Phantom train ride,it was a common theme to tie yourself on the front of a engine and film to demonstrate the possibilties of the new art of moving pictures, along the river 1890's
Dee up to and through the railway station of Llangollen in North Wales. Station opened in 1862 and closed to passengers in 1965 and then to freight in 1968 to then re-open by the preservationist in 1975.
Filmed by the Mutascope company which later was famous for the films of DW Griffiths.
People on platform as train goes by.
To request more details on this film, please contact us quoting Film number 11123.