Media | 1960 | Silent | B/W
Walton Film Studios before demolition. Walton on Thames. Remains of Cecil Hepworth's studios. 'Hepwix' sign on the wall. Buildings. Studio buildings. Car park. Garden of timbered building of Hepworth's old studio.
Note : The Hepwix stone featured in this film is now owned by Huntley Film Archives
To request more details on this film, please contact us quoting Film number 1367.